Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced clock spring and the buttons/horn still do not work. It's driving me crazy. I have no blown fuses.

With that said im also having issues with right rear blinker and brake light. Hoping they are related however im sure it's unlikely.

Please help

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
Blinker and brake light are most likely a bulb out. Not sure about the controls and horn though. None of the controls are working on the steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blinker and brake light are most likely a bulb out. Not sure about the controls and horn though. None of the controls are working on the steering wheel?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I have done all basic trouble shooting for all the issues I have. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses. I feel there could be a bad Module somewhere and was hoping someone has experienced this issue before because it's not your average bad bulb or fuse fix.

None of the controls in the steering wheel work. Neither does the horn when I press it. The horn does sound when I remote lock.

It's as if the steering wheel is completely disconnected and I found that 99.9% of the time it's a bad clock spring but replacing it didn't fix the issues.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts