Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was starting to rot and after many months of searching i found a factory take off 2011 rear bumper at a junky for $350.

Next i gotta install my Line-X'ed ladder bars from fabtech as mine were rotting.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Looks better than I thought. Was it a direct bolt on, or did you do some mods to it?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks better than I thought. Was it a direct bolt on, or did you do some mods to it?
Bolts right up and ur factory license plate lights click right in. Easy install.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Bolts right up and ur factory license plate lights click right in. Easy install.
Yery nice. Now I just have to fix my fuel leak, then maybe a bumper.....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
very nice. i see alot of them on craigslist here for 300 range but non have the sensors holes in them :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you just drill sensor holes in them?
I dont see why not. Or just wait to find one with the factory sensor holes. If u do drill them I would make sure that u paint the holes though as it would surely rot out at a faster pace. These bumpers are made so thin and cheesy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was thinking about finding a new style bumper and then drilling some holes and painting the whole thing with linex

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
dang, i thought u had to cut and do some work to them to make them fit.....saw one on craigslist the other day for 100 bucks but didnt know how hard it would be to put on.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts