Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some 2011 mirrors and tried the 08 to 06 mirrors thread on wiring well everything worked but the mirror glass moving so we used a piece of wire to Jump from connection to connection blew the 5 amp upgraded it to 10 well mirror switch didn't like it. Figures anyone have the propper diagram for 11 to 06. And can you get a 11 mirror switch to make the power fold function work as well?
God bless

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Bought some 2011 mirrors and tried the 08 to 06 mirrors thread on wiring well everything worked but the mirror glass moving so we used a piece of wire to Jump from connection to connection blew the 5 amp upgraded it to 10 well mirror switch didn't like it. Figures anyone have the propper diagram for 11 to 06. And can you get a 11 mirror switch to make the power fold function work as well?
God bless

Definitely read through my "quest" and HowTo threads. Most questions can be answered there. I have used a 7.5amp fuse for my PF/PT +12V circuit for 6 months now with no problems.

Questions? Just ask, I'm always eager to help.

Here is how to wire up the fold...I'm trying to figure out how to run the wiring since my door electronics come into the cab with a socket connector in the door jamb.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/me...mirrors-into-1999-2007-sd-trucks-oem-way.html
Got a pic of what you mean? If I need to add/change info in my HowTo to mention a side note for the 06-07 trucks, lemme know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts