Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
All that I have seen were custom that were made in the late style but said 6.0. Looks the same on the early Super Duties as on the late trucks. It's basically the same truck.

·
Registered
423 Posts
ebay has them...round logos like the new style but says 6.0

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 F350 7.3L, 4R100, CrewCab, Long bed, 4x4
20,079 Posts
You can go to the TruckEmblemWarehouse website direct also.

Getting the emblems off is relatively easy. It is time consuming. Some have tried fishing line. Some have used heat (hair dryer) and a putty knife to carefully pry them off.

I used the heat method when I pulled off my door emblems and put on the 7.3L version of the 6.7L emblems. I used Goo-B-Gone to get off the residual sticky stuff.

·
Semper Fi
96 Posts
Did my badges too, it gives the truck a fresh look.

I used fishing line and a sawing motion behind the badge to get through as much of it as possible until I reached the alignment pins. Enough of the badge was loose enough to pull off the rest of the way by hand. Then comes the time consuming task of removing all of the adhesive from the original badge. I used Goo Gone and VERY CAREFULLY used a box cutter with a razor blade. If you're surgical enough with your technique, you won't eff up your paint.

The new badges just stick right on. I had an issue with one of the badges though. When I did a dry fit, the badge wasn't going to be level, like maybe there was a manufacturing error and the alignment pin was a bit off. I ended up just breaking the alignment pins off flush and stuck in on free-hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
looks good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.