Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just picked up a 2002 ford f350 PSD and already im sick of the 16 inch wheels that come stock on it. So one of my buddys just picked up a 2012 f250 and already threw on some aftermarket wheels, so i was looking at his stock wheels which are 20's. Put on one wheel upfront and realized it rubs the leaf spring when fully turned. So my question is what could i do to make these wheels work, i thought about wheel spacers but not sure how safe they are for me or my truck and also not sure how big of a spacer i would need? Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am running a set of 2008 20's on my 2002. I have a set of the goeske spacers. They are pricey but great. I beat the heck out of my truck and have had no problems.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I was able to use the stock studs. spacers come with studs and nuts. I wish I had pictures but I dont.

I am in the middle of doing an 08 axle upgrade. When the new suspension gets here and I do the switch I will be posting photos

·
Registered
268 Posts
i ran 08's on my 2000 with out spacers i just didnt cut the wheel all the way

·
Registered
772 Posts

Sorry, no pics of the spacer itself...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fifty- ur trucks lookin good man, I like the stance its got with those 20's on there... I assume u got those spacers off of wheeladaptors.com? Was wondering how big of a spacer u had to get to clear them? Also are u running spacers in the rear to keep all four wheels on the same track?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am running the 2 inch spacer up front. Out back I have the dually D80 axle with is just under 2 inches wider on each side than the front.

So If I had a SRW rear axle I would need to run the spacers on all corners. There are a couple people on here running them on all corners. Thats how I got the idea to run them up front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts