Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at taking my 2008 F250 and putting the 2011 Ford F250 Front end on it, What all Do I need to do that? Looking for some responses from people who have done it!

I think I need the :
-grille
-front bumper
-F250 Badges / Emblems
-hood
-fenders
-headlights

Any Thing Else?

thanks!

This is what my truck looks like now, and I think it'd be bada$$ to have the 2011 front clip on it!​

·
Registered
833 Posts
You might be able to find something in a search. Maybe not just this forum. I know there's been a few people do it. Maybe try google. Sorry wish I could remember where I read it. Awesome truck btw

Sent from my broken a** Droid X

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might be able to find something in a search. Maybe not just this forum. I know there's been a few people do it. Maybe try google. Sorry wish I could remember where I read it. Awesome truck btw

I found a guy on here who has done it, and I PMED him.. Hopefully I get a positive response haha

Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
138 Posts
I imagine that the header panel is different also. But like you said it has done before so hopefully you get a good response from them. FYI I am not sure if the OEM aftermarket guys are making any parts yet but be cautious if you go that route especially on the fenders, the sheet metal is usually a thinner gauge.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I imagine that the header panel is different also. But like you said it has done before so hopefully you get a good response from them. FYI I am not sure if the OEM aftermarket guys are making any parts yet but be cautious if you go that route especially on the fenders, the sheet metal is usually a thinner gauge.

No response yet by the guy who I messaged! I would definitely only want to do OEM factory parts, No aftermarket parts! I am checking into what I have to do. thanks for your inquiry and help!

·
Registered
833 Posts
If I remember correctly the hood was direct bolt up. The fenders were also except for a couple bolts they just did some custom fab work. The grill had to have custom brackets made since its not attached to the the hood like the 08-10 model. Bumper was direct bolt up. Think that was pretty much it. The biggest thing was mounting the grill.

Sent from my broken a** Droid X

1 - 10 of 10 Posts