Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2011 F350 Lariat 4x4 6.7L Powerstroke diesel. Fully loaded with leather seats, back-up camera, and remote start system. I ordered the truck new 5/2010 and have been the only owner of the truck. It currently has 34,500 miles on it, but I do drive it daily. I have installed several aftermarket parts including-B&W turnover ball in bed, rear air springs with on-board compressor and gauge, 2.5" leveling kit, also has the Ford factory sprayed in bed liner. As the pictures show I installed aftermarket wheels and tires, they are 35x12.5x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers, and 20" XD Badland wheels. Today I re-installed the factory wheels and tires, and I will get new pictures up asap.They have about 9k miles on them. I will include the aftermarket wheels/tires for $2000 more. I have the title in hand, no lien I am just looking to get an older truck and pay some bills off. $47,000 obo, new trucks with no aftermarkets go for $58,000, save some money and get an awesome truck.

Can email or text pics on request, sorry can't figure it out.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Pictures of Gordo's truck! Not mine!!! :thumb:

There ya go bud! If you have any more you'd like to put up, send'em my way! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Super Diesel- email sent, Thanks!

Matthew- Interior is Tan leather, it is the base Lariat so no navigation, or sunroof.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Super Diesel- email sent, Thanks!

Matthew- Interior is Tan leather, it is the base Lariat so no navigation, or sunroof.
You're welcome, I just editted my first post. That way, the pictures would be closer to the top! :thumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am South of Kansas City, I am looking for a 2000-03 F350 dually 4x4 with a 7.3 and low miles.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just test drove a brand new 2011 CCSB Loaded XLT all black with leather and upgrades etc. that they were asking $46,xxx right under $47k for. Maybe throw in the tires and wheels or something at that price? Not trying to sound ignorant, just info from my experience. GLWS and a beautiful truck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
f150, thanks for the info. Is that an offer?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would love to have it, but your just a little too far away!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lowered the price, now $45,000 for truck and factory wheels/tires or $46,000 for both sets of tires/wheels. Need to sell.

·
Registered
82 Posts
luv your truck there man and wish i could afford it, i know this is kind of off topic of your truck but would those wheels fit an 06 f250 and if so would u be interested in selling them for $1000 GLWS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts