Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2011 F-250 Lariat FX4. It has between 25,000-26,000 miles (I still drive it so miles will go up slightly) I bought it brand new a year and a 2 months ago. The truck has the Lariat FX4 package that comes with TAN LEATHER INTERIOR, HEATED/COOLED SEATS & REMOTE START. It has everything you could think of except Navigation. It has a brand new set of Toyo 35" mud terrain tires on it with maybe 2000 miles on them. Brand new BMF Wheels also!! I had the grille painted to match the color of the truck. The taillights have been tinted & the headlights have been tinted on the inside to match the black scheme going with everything else on the truck. It has been garage kept every single night. I keep it washed and waxed anytime it gets dirty. I just do not drive it enough to keep it anymore. I commute about 100 miles a day and drive a different vehicle for that. There are no performance mods everything is stock besides the new tires and wheels. Still has factory warranty ect. Bought it from Eddie Yaklin in Kingsville, TX. I have only pulled a 19ft fishing boat with it so far. There is no gooseneck hitch in it. If you have any more questions please feel free to text or call me at 361-815-6255. If I do not answer please leave message and I will get back with you. Asking price is $48000 OBO

Picture below was taken about 1 month ago the same day BMF Wheels were installed. I will email more pics if needed to anyone interested.

]

·
Made In America
287 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics sent. Let me know if you get them. Anything else you need let me know.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Good looking truck. No offense but your asking about $8k more then I think your going to be able to sale it for in this economy. I just got my 2011 lariat 50k miles for just under $38K.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So your saying that your truck with 50k miles is worth 38k and mine with HALF the miles is worth only $3000 more....i beg to differ. I know after market stuff does not surfice on pricing in this economy, but I just put $3600 worth the wheels and tires on the truck. With stock wheels, tires, grille & headlights yes I would agree that my truck would be worth 40-42k. 48k is my asking price.....not rock bottom what I have to have to sell.

·
Hooked on the POWER...
823 Posts
Would you be willing to trade 2012 20's and stock rubber with 11,000 miles on them plus some cash for your wheels and tires?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you be willing to trade 2012 20's and stock rubber with 11,000 miles on them plus some cash for your wheels and tires?
Thanks Allenhood71 but no thanks. I still have my stock stuff and is going to let it go with the truck if it sells. If it does not sell then I would like to keep my wheels and tires. Good luck.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Good looking truck!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good looking truck. No offense but your asking about $8k more then I think your going to be able to sale it for in this economy. I just got my 2011 lariat 50k miles for just under $38K.
Truck sold for 46k. May have taken longer than I wanted, but I got what I wanted for it. Don't bash people for what they ask. There is always some one out there who will pay for what they want and are looking for.

Good looking truck!
Thanks man I appreciate it.

Truck sold. Powerstroke.org you may close post. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.