Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Tim's Custom trucks are the real deal. He's out of Guthrie, OK. He's been stretching Excursions since they came out. The only question I have for him is how does he find so many complete back halfs of excursions to use in his conversions??

·
Registered
874 Posts
Did you see this part? :crazy::crazy:

2008/10 Four door Excursions

* You provide the truck 2008 thru 2010 F-250/350/450/550/650 *

starting at $25K 2011's $30K​

Mark

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
that would be so funny to see what the dealer says when you take it in for warranty work id bet 50 bucks 1/2 ppl that work there wouldnt even notice

·
Registered
747 Posts
Only thing I don't like is that the 2011 front fenders don't match with the back half.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mother #$%#@$%#$% I just sold my Ex and wanted a new one and settled on a CC.... would have love to attach that @ss to my new ride!

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
It says Excursions on the back door, what don't match on the back half.

Doug

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
So MR. 11PSD, just take your new truck and $35.000 up to OK and in six weeks you will have a new one..LOL

Doug

·
Registered
300 Posts
I believe there is another thread around here about this, and the company is on the forum as well.

He was saying that the excursions run about $80k :eek:

·
Registered
69 Posts
The $30k is buying an Ex end, I would assume. My interior on the Ex I just sold was mint. I would think the cost would be much less for the 'surgury' if I brough him an Ex and a 2011. Wait, catch 22...... if I kept the Ex..... no downpayment on the 11 so no 11. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be! I guess I'll just have to find something about the 11 that makes me happy ;-)

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
customautosbytim, would love to have a 2011 with a 7.3 and the newer style interior.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts