Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for sct custom tune files for a 2011-2014 6.7. This is for a dpf delete. Im pretty sure the egr can be turned on or off with the tuner manually. The kit i have is a straight pipe and sct x4 tuner that has pre loaded tunes and a custom tune for a 2015. All the research I have done shows that the 2015-2016 custom tune files are different than the 2011-2014. Any help on this would be great, thanks!

· Registered
153 Posts
You can get SCT tunes from most vendors. Keep to the more reputable names Tyrant, GH, PPEI, etc and you should be fine. You can purchase them through many site vendors such as Alligator Performance or No Limit Fabrication. Provide your vin and mods and your on your way. Tunes will be vin locked to your vehicle.

· Registered
21 Posts
I have an SCT x4 on mine that I got for my 2015. I found out that I have a 2014 motor from the tunes I received. The guy I had send my tune files sent them thinking my 2015 was a 2015 build, but it wasn't. There is a different turbo in the 2014 vs 2015, or so I was told. You can't 'toggle' settings on/off though. You can only put in a custom tune. Any more adjustments have to come from a tune. Usually a custom tune makes you remove the preload tunes, because they won't work once you remove the DPF/EGR.

At any rate, I would stick with a reputable person (as mentioned above).

Hope this helps...I only have experience with the SCT on my truck.

Reactions: swizzort72

· Administrator
27,079 Posts
@swizzort72 ... you cannot sell here, you do not have enough posts. your thread was removed.

No one can send you free tunes except a company, and its up to you to work that out.
@ZMANN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.