Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I-have up for sale a white Tacoma with 32k miles. Truck is still under warranty. The truck has a pro comp 3" lift on 20" rockstars with 33x12.5 Toyo mts with 95%tread life left. This truck has been babied and never offroad just for looks and this truck really gets attention. It has an 11 color matched grille, blacked out head lights and tails 8K hids, borla exhaust, 6 disc cd player, upgraded audio from toyota, back up camera, floor matts and seat covers were put in after I got it so the seats and floors look brand new still. I am probably forgetting some extras also. This truck gets 16-17 city and 20-22 on highway. All depends how you drive. Kbb sells this truck at 32K. I would like to get 31 OBO. I have modified the fog lights were you can run them anytime you would like. Toyota makes it were you can only have the fogs on when your running your regular lights. Serious buyers please. Txt me at 706-726-7843 anytime for more pictures or questions. Need this truck gone FAST!!!!!! The last picture is how it sits now. You can tell the difference from the second picture from the last. Im located in Augusta GA. Only thing I will trade for is for a 2006-2008 stroke LOW MILES. I would like trades only close to GA.

Thanks, Trevor

·
Registered
746 Posts
No junk in my drive.
We need a new car told wife Ford or she will be doing all the driving.
I bleed blue.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i mean i couldnt give you anywhere near close enough to your asking price. itd have to be almost free so good luck with the sale man

1 - 20 of 28 Posts