Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my RC 4.5 lift installed to get rid of the rear sag only to find out that all it did was lift and increase the sag from 2” to 3.5”.. did I do something wrong and how do I fix it?
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
11,059 Posts
Did the kit you got come with a complete rear leaf pac replacement? or just a new block or a combo of a block and add a leaf? Also rear sag if vague. You mean the trucks sits lower in the rear now or when towing or? its VERY hard to tell by the picture.

·
Premium Member
11,059 Posts
Many times trucks come with different builds i.e. on my 1999 since it has the tow package I had to select a kit with a taller block to compensate. Some trucks have different height rear blocks and spring combos. I would call RC and verify. They have always been helpful with me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok everyone!! Well I’m a dumbass! Evidently I forgot that the front leveling spacers didn’t go back on! The guys at the alignment shop said they will take those out and than do the alignment!
Shoe Automotive tire Black Synthetic rubber Tread

·
Registered
275 Posts
Also keep in mind that a lot of companies after use a 4” lift and the front is 4”. It the rear is 2-3” to level. Whenever I order lift kits, I always order it the way I want it. For instance the last bds kit I ordered, I specified 6” front and 8” rear

1 - 10 of 10 Posts