Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 F250 FX4 that is completely stock, which I seriously feel guilty about. I'm wanting to get a lift and some tires and wheels to dress it up a bit, I want everything to be tough but, regrettably, the truck will more than likely never see much water or mud and will mainly be used for highway and city driving.

To cut to the chase, I really want to run 40" tires with 22" wheels and want to know if there is an 8" lift that I can accomplish this with and, if so, what is the best one out there? I've looked at Pro Comp and BDS, but not much further past either. If an 8" will not get me as high as needed, which 10" system would be the best? I'm not set on any particular brands so any suggestions would be great.

Past the lift, I have been interested in the Spartan programmer and DPF delete system. Is there any negative feedback on this programmer?

Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm pretty sure you'll have to go 10" to clear 40's. I would contact trevor at precision metal fab (pmf). Great guy to talk to, really knows his stuff and has high quality, nice riding lifts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't thought much about the width and am pretty open to any suggestions, but as long as 13.50s don't look too skinny I'm sure that would be the easiest way to go. After asking around a bit I've pretty much settled on the fact that I'm going to have to go with a 10" suspension.

With that being said, what is going to be the best 10"?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts