Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have front and rear fusion off road bumpers that have been line-x coated white. The front is a winch bumper with cut outs for 4 rigid dually lights and the rear has cut outs for 2 rigid lights. both come will all parts to throw right on truck, no damage. talked to line x dealer and they can be painted or new line-x top coat put on to make whatever color you want. lights and winch not included. 2000.00 obo

·
Registered
78 Posts
They look good wish I had 2k and to answer the question these will only fit 11 and up

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Make an offer i cant remember what i gave for them new. All i remember for sure is 600 for the line-x

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
78 Posts
You have to be kidding me. Literally just bought the same bumper set :(

PS - How did you like the winch? Is Promark the Warn clone that Fusion sells? They told me about it too and I'd love to get an idea of the dimensions as I'm trying to put another winch.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i had a wireless promark and something happened to the electronics on it and burnt the motor up while i was driving down road, they replaced it tho with the black series which is controlled by wired remote only and its never been used. i had a warn 9.5xp in the bumper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.