Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Nice. :thumb:

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
Lol, what total crap. The sad part is the associations heads arent spending their own money. The homeowners of the neighborhood are the ones that will incure the cost of this rediculus law suit. Props to him for standing up against it. There are too many sue happy people out there.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Good for him :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,828 Posts
Unbelievable. The more I hear about HOAs, the more I question why they exist. :dunno:

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
I currently am governed by an HOA their rules include no trailers, no unregistered cars except in a garage, and no lines. I have a clothesline, i keep my boat trailer here and I can't stand the stupid a$$ HOA, glad he won.

There was one article like this I read that an HOA I think in TX of all places wouldn't let a guy have an F150 because it wasn't classy enough, but would allow a Lincoln pickup or an Avalanche. Someone suggested getting a junk Avalanche and painting in awful color and parking in his driveway

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
And.... THAT is why I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER live somewhere with an HOA. My thoughts on that type of 'system' is like this: If YOU pay my mortgage, YOU can tell me what I can and cannot do, until then you can :censored: right off.

So glad the guy won... If I were him, I would noe sue them for emotional distress or something stupid people sue for just to get my 200k back! Fight the power, man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts