Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a set of Casserly injectors for a good deal but wondering if they would be too much on a stock turbo.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Found a set of Casserly injectors for a good deal but wondering if they would be too much on a stock turbo.
You weren't kidding about pushing power, eh?:thumb: If you're going this route, I imagine a bigger turbo in the foreseeable future!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha yes. I may just have junk injectors so I have been looking around. Powermaxx is next on list.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Send em to Jesse Warren and have them built up :thumb:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, he never answered any messages or calls.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Send em to Jesse Warren and have them built up :thumb:
I though about it but the guy with these casserlys doesn't want my stock ones, so I can sell them.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is my dilemma, either send my 100,000 mile injectors off to be rebuilt and modified in to flow 155cc for $1200 or $1400 for these 200cc casserly injectors and be able to sell my injectors?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Might haul 500lbs at most everyone month and that is just some feed and bedding for our horses and pigs. So hardly ever!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
if you dont tow I say go down the 200cc road. You may even call Ryan and see if he thinks he could turn them down a bit. I got some of his 225s a wile back and he was able to pull them back to 196cc for me.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do you think that would cost? I am on kind of a tight budget right now, because I am still in high school and work part time at a gas station.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AD2? Explain what that is for me.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OHHHHH! Yeah, for sure. I was thinking FASS or AirDog, what is your opinion?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Know much about the PPE lift pump?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha yeah, I saw that afterwards, sorry!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts