Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is everyone paying for 2008/2009 tailgates? I found one on craigslist for $275. Is that a good deal?

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no clue about the tailgate. The ad doesnt even say what color it is so I am assuming it is white. He didnt leave an email address so I am going to call in the AM. I would bet its just a standard work truck gate.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i just wanna know how long that lil step is acually guna work....lol and yea thats a damn good price i thought they were going for like 1200 at ford or something like that

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
thats a good deal ..try working the guy a little bit and try to save a few bucks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Is it just a simple swap on these or is there something extra to buy to make it fit?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Pretty sure they will swap right over with no modification. However, I think alot of people get the right (IIRC) side hinge and swap it onto their trucks. It has a spring type bushing in it I think that makes the tailgate easier to open and close.... (somebody correct me please:tard: )

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pretty sure they will swap right over with no modification. However, I think alot of people get the right (IIRC) side hinge and swap it onto their trucks. It has a spring type bushing in it I think that makes the tailgate easier to open and close.... (somebody correct me please:tard: )
Thats correct

·
C-5 Crew Chief
218 Posts
has anyone found a backup camera model?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts