Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 FORD F-350 KING RANCH, TO MANY OPTIONS TO LIST, HAS 6" LIFT 37" BFG MUD TIRES (NEW).HAS EVERY OPTION POSSIBLE. ALSO HAS PAINT PACKAGE WARANTY MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN 54,750 OBO. CALL MEAGAN 210-286-7471

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trying to help out a friend sell this truck. She needs the truck gone.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
gonna be hard to sell for that much with all the incentives they have to buy new trucks right now. Good luck though.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
gonna be hard to sell for that much with all the incentives they have to buy new trucks right now. Good luck though.
:agree:...... Ya, I was looking at a 2009 F-350 CC LB just like that truck except w/ a different color scheme and i could have got it for 45,000 drive out (and it was brand new).

I'm just tryin to be honest w/ ya.....

Tell her good luck w/ the sale!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i understand all that. shes trying to get out from under this truck with taking as little of a hit as possible. so any offer would help her out tremendously .

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does have a brand new 6" fabtech lift w/wheels and tires. sunroof. king ranch everything. Id buy it myself, but 2 truck payments at this time wouldnt be ideal.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
probally not....selling the whole thing as a package.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I figured as such. worth askin. Tell her good luck that is a NICE truck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
you want to sell the lift .. shoot me a PM

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as is..........

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow, that's about 10 grand over blue book and only about 5 grand under MSRP for new without even figuring how much the dealership will knock off the sticker. Not to mention 0 percent financing for well qualified buyers.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Duh!!

Would she sell one tire, a shock an a seat????

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, that's about 10 grand over blue book and only about 5 grand under MSRP for new without even figuring how much the dealership will knock off the sticker. Not to mention 0 percent financing for well qualified buyers.
once again not my truck, she asked me to help her out. She gave me the price. You want to talk about price, call her.
I really dont think she is going to "part-out" the truck. The truck is being sold as it is.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
since it looks like she's a little "upside down" on the truck. Maybe she should look into the interest of parting it out to recoup some money so she can sell the truck for a little less and attract some buyers. Just imo

·
Registered
210 Posts
Dumb

Would she sell one tire, a shock an a seat????
I was makaing a point of how stupid it is to continually ask if someone will take the parts off of their truck to sell...I dont know how many times it happens when someone posts on here...

Its sucks to be upside down like she is...you would be hardpressed to borrow that much on this rig if you decided to pay that much for it...you might ask her if she has the ability to take any less for it or she is just spinning her wheels tryin to sell it...Good Luck!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts