Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
That X is awesome, but that's a lot o money for a 7 year old vehicle. There's a company out there that will do the same thing for you for 27k + your brand new F250. Of course, then you are talking more like $70k.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Why would that go through all the trouble of swapping the front end and use the crappiest headlights>???
thank you! do all that work and put Xl lights on it?:dunno:

·
Registered
129 Posts
tryin to do the 2door blazer thing

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
I love the Bronco look. Man if Fors would have made a factory powerstroke bronco!!!

W

·
0 Posts
hmmmm i want the wife to have a 7.3L but she doesnt want an EX because they are tooo big.... im likeing that 2 door conversion...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Crimeny.
I stumbled upon Tim's website and was so excited. My heart rate was through the roof.
He can do 2011 King Ranch Ex's and Broncos and...whatever you can dream up, he can do it.
So what do I do? Race over here to share it with you guys and what do I find? Well, first I do a search to make sure I don't make an *** of myself...and not only is it OLD news, but nobody really seems to care.
>sigh<
hahaha
Oh, well.
I'm excited. I'm saving my nickels and dimes and all of my tax refunds from now on. Hopefully one day I'll have me a brand new King Ranch Ex or Bronco.

Meh. At least I didn't start a new thread.
No. I just resurrected a dead one.
>sigh< again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts