Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i got bored this evening and decided to take on the task of installing the 08 tow mirrors... everything went pretty smooth except it was over 100 degrees outside and i got very frustrated real quick trying to fish through some wires for the turn signals and running lights lol... i gave up and just wired up the power mirrors and left it like that for another day.....

before i post up the pics does anyone have some good advice on how to fish the wires through from the door to inside the cab? its a PITA :(

anyways here are some pics.... i still need to install the Recon Smoked lenses which ill do this weekend

let me know what you think

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Looks good raul, I would use a wire coat hanger, or go buy a cheap fishing tape at the hardware store.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
How much for the mirrors.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
looks good raul!!

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Looks sweet as usual Raul!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Those look great :thumb:

Man, I'll take everything that's sitting in your driveway :drool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
i didn't know it was an option. thats the choice i would have made as well. everytime i get it wased the dude drying it always just pushes them in. last time i told him they were power and he looked at them, grabbed it and pulled it back out and said sorry. i was amazed god would do that to someone. i try not to judge people based on the job they hold because i valet which is not an advanced mental strain but sometimes people leave me no other choice.

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
I have been wanting to do that for a few months need the income to do it. i have been focus on the hp side of things now but i will have them maybe this fall

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
looks very nice raul

·
Registered
492 Posts
they are worth the money. you see much more out of them than the pre 07 design. the lower round lense is bigger so it almost eliminates any blind spots behind you.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
528 Posts
about damn time son!!!! Dammit all that money in that truck and couldn't get mirrors. Anyways truck looks really good. Hopefully we can take them to the beach in July.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good man

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 41 Posts