Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a complete 2008+ super duty tailgate. It is a plain non step gate and is OEM Charocal Gray in color. I ran this gate on my old charcoal gray 05 but removed it and swapped my stock one on before selling. Purchased off craigslist and just trying to get back what I paid. I met with the man whos truck it came from and it was on a 2009 I believe and I do have the key for it somewhere. I would suggest having it rekeyed or swap your lock cylinder out to match your existing door/ignition key. Also comes with cables and everything. Asking $600 OBO shipped. Would really prefer not to ship because of costs associated but am willing to if buyer pays expenses. Super clean tailgate. No scratches, dents, dings, etc on either side of the tailgate.

I did have one small dent on the middle of the gate to the right of the emblem. Had a tow strap snap but barely knicked it. Was a paintless dent removal company that did the work so no bondo or anything. Cant even tell where it was. Picture included below.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know you prefer not to ship, however this is the tailgate with the color I am looking for. Any rough idea of shipping to 27519? Can be commercial to business.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try and package this up and look into a quote. For all parties interested. Tailgate will be sold in the order of inquiries.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Based on the dimensions and I have and the weight the most shipping will be to pretty much anywhere is $140. Even less the closer you are to me. I do have an interested party who was first to contact me but if interested please inquire.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Hey guys for shipping try U-Ship, I had a 6' bed shipped for $200 and a tailgate shipped for $130. I just buy the parts then go on Uship and let people bid on the shipping.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea. If anyone wants to look into alternative shipping feel free. Greyhound is out because they will only insure up to $300.

$140 would be the max cost to ship from Vegas to the northeast. I got a quote chicago for $120. Another to North Carolina as asked for above was around 105-110

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the guy in Chicago found a white one locally and is just gonna have it resprayed. Back on the market.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I have been looking for a Dark Shadow Gray one for a long time. They are not easy to come by. I am in Sacramento, too far to drive but maybe ship? my zip code is 95608

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will check what shipping may be tomorrow. Definately cheaper than driving. Even renting a good gas mileage car wouldn't help.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
have a local buyer interested. Dever let me know you are first in line.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the top

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a few people interested but nothing serious as of yet.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ugh you're killing me here! That's the exact color I need! And I can't afford it/ and you would have to ship it.

So I guess heres a :bump: for yah. lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man. You have the same truck it came off. 2005/charcoal gray except longbed and a little higher. Sure did look good though.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where you at charcoal gray guys?

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I need it too but I'm in Maryland

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you have a fastenal store near both parties they ship between titer stores pretty cheap. Check them out. I was surprised as to how cheap they were.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Okay so I just looked up fastenal. I do have one here if anyone's intereted I could see what they'd cost to ship to another location if you guys had one near you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts