Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if one could swap the rear power-sliding window from the 08+ body style into the 05-07 body style? the look of the 08 plus is cleaner without the rubber around the edges.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
was wondering if one could swap the rear power-sliding window from the 08+ body style into the 05-07 body style? the look of the 08 plus is cleaner without the rubber around the edges.

thanks!
yes, i'm sure you'll have to splice wires to power it(i'm unsure if the plugs are the same) however the "body style" is the same. The only changes from an 05-07 truck to an 08+ is the front end.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet thanks for the info!

Does anyone one know a part number and/or how much this may cost? Is the power window all one unit?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Does anybody have a pic of the change in the interior head liner? Id love to do this!

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
the 08's dont have any rubber trim around the outside, do the older ones? I don't know if that matters.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
It shouldn't cause a problem with the sunroof, it's in the same location. I believe in the 08+ it's longer to cover where the rubber would be on the older ones, otherwise you'll have a gap around the window

1 - 10 of 10 Posts