Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you guys think my truck is worth?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my white 08 F250 supercab. 6.4l powerstroke, automatic trans. Asking $25000.00 obo The truck is an XLT with a cloth tan interior, power windows locks and mirrors. Outside there are a few scratches and dings and one dent that is pretty good sized on the bottom of the drivers door. It is in great mechanical condition, had some engine problems a few months ago and Ford replaced the whole engine under warranty I have reciepts that show the $10,000's in warranty work and that is dealer cost on parts, I paid $18 out of pocket. New engine has 500 miles on it at this point in time, and the factory 5yr. 100K mile warranty is still good. I have a H&S black maxx tuner in the truck, stock exhaust is still on it. Wheels are black wrapped in 33.8in maxxis big horns with 1500 miles on them. Any Questions, cash offers, or trades offers Just PM me and ill get back with you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am located in Salem Illinois, about 60 miles straight East of St. Louis Mo. I will get some interior pics taken today and get them posted for you.

·
Registered
314 Posts
to bad it wasnt a crew cab i would give ya 25k all day!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well its an Ext. cab so give me 23
lol sorry i have an ext and its a pain in the a$$ so i just bought a 4 door a couple months ago. I Believe that, that is a hell of a deal for that truck personally but i gotta have 4 doors no way around it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts