Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
gubbylee's Public Profile on Photobucket.com
2008 f350 fx4 black crew cab short bed Linex out

this of things of top my head done to it will add more pics when i get home today or tomorrow or on request ...

AFE Stage-2 intake
sct touch screen xtreme wireless tuner
dpf delete 5inch RBP exhaust and RBP tip
RBP side steps
RBP gas door cover
RBP gas and brake pedals
full tint on all doors and windshield brow
20'' black monster rims
35 ''toyo open country MT
6'' PROCOMP lift with Fox shocks with radius arms and add-a-leafs
ford oem harley lights with tint over amber
Recon smoked third break light
front and back GTS smoked light tint covers
front back mag hytec with full synthetic oil
top gun custom steering stabilizer with night hawk shocks
sun roof
leather seats
6 disk cd player
weather tech floor mats
bak flip tonneau cover
Linex front back bumpers
Linex bed
Linex wrap around bottom of truck
Linex side mirrors
Linex back window
Linex door sills
Linex bushwacker pocket style fender flares
Recon smoked side mirror lenses
T-rex X-Metal black grille
Tailgate Step with tinted ford emblem
still have stock tires and rims
still have stock suspension
still have stock oem wheel well covers
still have stock oem side steps
still have stock oem bed rail covers

I bought the truck used two years ago with 720000 miles on it it now has 112000 miles ...since i had it full synthetic oil changes every 3500 miles
it has a new radiator with upper and lower hoses... new egr valve... email me with any question you might have on any thing i might have forgot to list and like i said i will add more pics in the coming days ... asking price is $29,999...and I am willing to hear any reasonable offers .

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Would you take a 2006 Cummins QCSB as partial trade and some $$ ? It is a nice truck, runs and drives great, new tires, I just need a larger cab for my kids!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added new pics ...let me know what else you want to see ...the link is above to see the pics thanks .

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
So let me get this straight. Your very first post is a for sale ad for your truck and he second and third posts are in the same thread? Why don't you go introduce yourself first before you come here to try to sell your truck to a bunch of people who have no idea who you are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So let me get this straight. Your very first post is a for sale ad for your truck and he second and third posts are in the same thread? Why don't you go introduce yourself first before you come here to try to sell your truck to a bunch of people who have no idea who you are.
Hey Bryan ...I Gubby how are you ?

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Hey Bryan ...I Gubby how are you ?
I agree with Bryan. While you are at it, either don't post things while you are drunk, learn to type, or learn proper English. :tard:

Nice truck though! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts