Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as much as it pains me to do, i must sell my truck. times have gotten too hard due to a change in jobs, and i can no longer afford the payments. it has a hair under 73k miles, it is my daily so mileage will change. its riding on a pro-comp 8" lift with dual coilovers in the front. 20" RBP 94R's with custom paint matched inserts, 37x13.50 Toyo Open Country M/T's, and custom paint matched Bushwacker Pocket Style flares. MBRP Filter back cool duals exhaust which I ceramic Coated to save it from rust and corrosion. Comes with an SCT Livewire programmer as well. Smoked cab lights, and a Pro-Comp spare tire relocator- places tire in bed. there are no scratches anywhere, no dents or rust. black leather interior, navigation, just about every option ford had. i love this truck, but like i said, i really can not afford it. I am A mechanic so i can assure you that the truck is in perfect mechanical order. My Email is [email protected] feel free to contact me at any time. thanks yall

Attachments

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Did I miss the price and location?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh **** sorry im watching football. im asking 34,000 but i can wheel and deal a little bit. and im in the chicago ish area. whoops

1 - 3 of 3 Posts