Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am upgrading(downgrading) to a half ton, maybe a denali...but I need to sell mine first.
2008 F-250 Lariat 6.4
All options except Navigation and Sunroof.

Motor is all stock. Virgin motor for you mod guys.

I did all the custom paint in our body shop.
The black is a GM color. It is what they spray on the escalades and CTSVs. Very sharp with a lot of flake.

The accent color in the rims is the body color matched exactly.
Located in Britton, SD. I really want to sell this, so PM me and we will talk about a price.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does have 133,000. But 100,000 of them were before 2010. So they are highway miles. Don't let the miles scare him away!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice looking truck. Wish I found this before I got mine. Would have seen if you wanted to trade on my half ton I have for sale. Might have a friend that would be interested. Maybe post how much so people have an idea what you want for it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replys guys. Up here, these trucks are selling for 30+ with the same miles without paint. I was hoping to get 31 out of it, but lookig at other rigs on here, that may be optimistic.

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,898 Posts
133k isn't going to scare him away... he has been looking for sub 150k. But I am going to tell you I bought mine (from a dealership here in Texas) with 59k miles for $28.5k out the door (I know that isn't the norm and I got a steal, but just a basis). And it's a 2008 King Ranch 4x4.

I passed the info on to him. He is on vacation this week (of course the week he is out, like 5 6.4s go on sale on the .org). I haven't heard from him about it just yet, but he usually replies in a day or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man! If you could tell him I just found a truck I want, but need this one sold first, so I would like to sell this hopefully soon! Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, update, I just found a 2011 F-150 extended cab XLT. With replacement front and rear bumpers, XD rims and only 22K. And its stupidly cheap, so cheap I dont wanna list it, but I need to sell this first!
BUMP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts