Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up two weeks ago, coming from a 2003 F-350 King Ranch, I love it! The new interior is very nice and like the quietness of the truck. I'm going to hold off on the tuning and DPF delete until I hit about 10000 or 15000 miles, just to make sure everything on the truck is not defective. After that I'll start adding the power! The Rize lift kit rides awesome! I'm planning on painting the lower panel and bumpers black, and getting the billet inserts for the side badges. I'd love to hear some feedback on what you guys have to say!
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Looks insane bud. Great choices.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very nice looking rig

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looks awesome. You know what would look great on there? An 06 tailgate, I will trade with you.:thumb:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha I think I'll stick with the 08 tailgate! Thanks for all the comments guys... I'm getting anxious for SCT to release their custom tuning software, this truck as slow as hell compared to my elite diesel tuned 6.0!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
nice lookin truck dude. must be nice. i cant hardly make payments on my 01 let alone a lot of add ons. then you see guys like this who can buy a brand new truck and drive it straight to the shop before bringing it home. just kiddin. nice truck

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Awesome truck man!!!!!!

Can't get any sweeter then Black on Black. Best combination ever!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Dirtleg
634 Posts
how good does the rize radius arm drop lift ride i was thinking about just getting that one too and truck looks great iam going for the all black look, i am trying to find the outlaw grill and some work truck bumpers so i can paint them black

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Great looking truck bro! I picked the same truck and wheels...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Actually, I kinda like the bumpers on it the way they are, too much black just looks weird too me, right now it looks awesome. Just my opinion though, nice truck.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
man it looks great! seeing what you guys are doing to the 08s really makes me want one... but my accountant says keep mine...he is no fun

1 - 20 of 32 Posts