Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(reposting this as a for sale thread as it might be easier to sell it outright and I can't change the title of my last trade thread. I'm lowering the price too)

Here it is, 2008 F-250 with a 2.5" ready-lift and bilstein shocks. Stock 20" aluminum wheels wrapped in Toyo 35x12.5x20 muds (about 5k miles on tires).
Lariat, tan leather interior, factory Navigation, Rear DVD entertainment center. It's loaded... 46k miles.
B&W turnover ball hitch in bed for gooseneck trailers. Ford trailer brake controller, Aux switches, I'm sure I'm leaving a ton of stuff out, but it's a lariat and comes with about every option you can get except the moonroof because it has the DVD system and you can't have both. Backup sensors, and rear view camera. Tailgate step and bed extenders.

I'm located in the Sacramento, CA area and I want to move this truck fast! Please PM if you are interested so I get an email notification.

Asking $36,000

·
Registered
162 Posts
Would you be interested in trade? Im gettin rid of my 2005 ford f350 show truck to get exactly what you have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts