Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect OEM grill with badge. I bought for $275 from individual who had taken it off when truck was new. I purchased in hopes of "murdering" the truck; but, never got around to it. You can have it for $200 plus shipping or you can pick it up. I'm in southeast Teaxs.

Sorry for pic quality, my wife took the camera.:dunno:

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
I bet this will go fast

·
Registered
549 Posts
is there anyway to modify this grille to fit an 02? i dont know that i have heard of it being done

·
Registered
46 Posts
I will buy this off of you. I live outside of Tyler Texas. I sent you a PM with my phone number. I will just come pick it up if we are within driving distance.

Greg

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
if its not sold pm shipping to 30292

·
Registered
46 Posts
It is sold. :)

But, I know where you can get a 2010 FX4 Chrome front grill on the cheap. :)

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
well i already have the chrome one.looking for either the shadow gray or black grille

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, just imagine how good life would be with two chrome grills??!! Who else has two chrome grills!? That is just crazy? The women would flock to your side and the men would all want to be you! We could call you Double-Chrome! You could mount one of the front and one on the tailgate and we would not know if you were coming or going! I can not even imagine all the possibilities! Sham-WOW!

·
shhhhh, can you hear it?
2,236 Posts
you could sell Jesus to the pope

Well, just imagine how good life would be with two chrome grills??!! Who else has two chrome grills!? That is just crazy? The women would flock to your side and the men would all want to be you! We could call you Double-Chrome! You could mount one of the front and one on the tailgate and we would not know if you were coming or going! I can not even imagine all the possibilities! Sham-WOW!
thats awesome but i think ill pass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks to joshallen8. You never know who you are dealing with on here, and this guy is one of the good ones. I talked to him Thursday. He went right down and got a shipping quote. I sent the money on paypal and the grille arrived on my porch in perfect condition less than 24 hours later.

Thanks!! You da man!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts