Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to major help here. I have been fighting this thing for going on 4 months now and its getting pretty irritating. I was going to work one day and got about a mile from home and the engine just died. I cranked on it and it wouldnt start. Had it pulled to my work. Let it sit outside till around noon and then I was able to get it started. Let it run until I got off work then I changed the fuel filters thinking the fuel was gelled due to it being in the single digit temps that day. After changing filters primed the system and cranked on it. Took awhile before I could get it started. Finally got it started then started on my way home. Would not go over 10 mph. Had no power. Got home. Let it set over night. Went out the next morning and started it. It started and went up on high idle. Shut it off and let it sit all day. Got home from work that Day and cranked on it and it would not start. This whole time there has been no codes coming up. I have replaced three injectors, the high pressure fuel pump, Put a fass system on for the low side because the low pressure pump was creating flow but I had no pressure on the gauge when checking that. I took it into a shop for them to fix it. They put a new ECM on it as well as a crankshaft position sensor and a camshaft position sensor. After replacing all of these parts this thing is still not running. It will crank and act like it is going to start but will not start. The fuel rail pressure is getting up to above 6000 psi and the system has been purged of all air. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry I can't be of any help, but the first thing people are going to ask is for details of the truck. How many miles? Original engine? Is it tuned/deleted/modified in any way? If so, what system do you have and for how long? What codes are you getting?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The engine has 128000 miles on it. It is the original engine in the truck. It is deleted. It still has the egr on it but the dpf is removed. The turner that I am using in the DPFR tuner. It has been deleted for 3 or 4 years. There are not any codes being logged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts