1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4WD CrewMax -- Fully Built Custom

Mileage: 43,XXX
Black with Tan Interior
5.7L TRD Supercharged V8 with 504hp and 550 ft-lbs of torque.
Very low miles. Enthusiast owned/maintained. All maintenance completed by Toyota.
No Off-Roading, No rust, Not a daily driver. This truck is fully built and in Show Condition.
This Limited CrewMax is fully loaded with every option available from the factory. Power leather heated seats, Navigation, JBL Premium Sound with 7" touch screen head unit, Back-up Camera and Sonar, Rear DVD Entertainment, Power rear window, too much to list. This truck has been professionally built with no expense spared. Over 21k invested in parts not including labor.
This truck will give some mustang or corvette a run for its money and make some F150s and F250s look small. Out of all my builds this truck gets the most attention. Don't miss out on this very rare truck. There are not many Tundra's that are built like this one anywhere in the country.

2007 Tundra Limited 5.7 // Build List:

TRD Supercharger: $6000
6" ProComp Stage 2 Lift: $3000
ProComp Traction Bars: $300
ProComp Skid Plate: $250
3" Body Lift: $550
Frame/Body Gap Guard: $100
37" Toyo Open Country: $2000
Custom Painted 18" Mamba Wheels: $1200
1.5" Spacers: $350
Custom 2 in 2 out Flowmaster Exhaust: $1000
N-Fab Running Boards $500
Bushwacker Pocket Flares: $500
Custom Painted Grille & Badges: $100
Line-X Bed liner: $500
Extang Trfecta Tounner Cover: $400
55W HID Low: $150
55W HID Fog: $150
Hypertech Programming: $350
Custom Black Thule Ladder Rack: $600
Custom Safari Rack: $400
PreRunner "Y" Ratchet Strap: $150
37" Spare with matching custom painted Mamba Wheel: $500
2012 OE Tail Lights: $300 (Not installed yet)
Custom Painted Grille: $150
Custom Painted Badges: $100
Custom Painted Rear Bumper: $200
Custom Painted Front Bumper Clip: $150
OE Tow Mirrors: $400
OE Black Door Handles: $150

I also just had it professionally detailed for $350 (not included in parts total).

As a rule of thumb, aftermarket parts once installed and used have a value of 40cents on the dollar. When you look at value of the truck and quality of the build it is well worth more then what I am asking.

$21,000 in parts along. Not including Labor !
40% of $21k = 8400

NADA = $33,325
40% Aftermarket = $8,400
Total = $41,725

KBB Retail = $39,170
KBB Private Party = $36,570
40% Aftermarket = $8,400
Total = $47,570

Asking Price = $41,000

Please email of call with any questions. Don't miss out on owning one of the baddest trucks built !!

919-961-nine834

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow awesome truck! good luck with the sale

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man I really appreciate it, it's a sad day. I love this truck and is by far my favorite builds. I love driving this thing.

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,900 Posts
This truck will give any mustang or corvette a run for its money and make F150s and F250s look small.
Beautiful looking truck man. But I do have a hard time believing this statement. The same HP and TQ as a vette and weigh twice as much. I believe you are fast, but no way you outrun a sportscar. Sorry to be an @ss just stating a fact.

But good lock with the sale. Like I said beautiful truck and I would love to have another Yota, especially one as tricked out as this one, but I love my loaded 250 too much to trade it (especially since I'm pushing just shy of 600HP/1300TQ :flamethrower:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I said a run for their money, I know it can give them a good run. Also it all depends in the model vette or mustang. This truck is fast but I agree I'm not smoking any sports cars in it. You will deffenetly catch the sleeping and very unexpected of the power it has.

And sorry about the F250 comment, this is the same add I used for CL and this thing towers over my neighbors F250. But it is stock !

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PS... You truck is pretty mean man, nice work!!

·
1,900 Posts
I said a run for their money, I know it can give them a good run. Also it all depends in the model vette or mustang. This truck is fast but I agree I'm not smoking any sports cars in it. You will deffenetly catch the sleeping and very unexpected of the power it has.

And sorry about the F250 comment, this is the same add I used for CL and this thing towers over my neighbors F250. But it is stock !
No I have no doubt it is fast. I use to have a 2000 Tundra TRD Off-Road with the 4.7 and it was quick. Loved that truck. I can't imagine the 5.7 with the supercharger! Where are you located? I would actually love to see it, but I have a sneaking suspicion you are far from Dallas.

And I definitely had no qualms with your size statement lol... that thing is huge! the 250s are big, but not that big (unless you look at all the guys lifting these to the sky).

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it's pretty quick. I can't imagine how fast these tundras are with the TRD supercharger at stock height or even lowered. The YouTube videos are crazy.
I used to have a Tacoma x-runner that was supercharged and that was dangerous fast.
Yeah I'm on the coast of NC. Kinda far from Dallas.

I am pretty impressed with the power your truck is laying down. Be careful on that bike man. I had to sell all mine once I married. Sold them all :(

·
1,900 Posts
Honestly most the tuned 6.4s on this forum are putting down similar numbers (these motors are amazing!). And I love my bike. Its always hard to decide which vehicle to take... the bike, the truck or the camaro :dunno:

Anyhow good luck with the sale... I'll look back in to see how it goes!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump - Added new pics from today.

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
does it really not have a trailer hitch or can I just not see it?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, we took to off when the body lift was installed. It looked horrible hanging 3" below the bumper. I planned on having one custom build to come our from a flip up license plate but never got around to it. It has all the wiring still under the truck for the tow package.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP !!! Still for sale.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump... Here are some videos.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold.

Took payment yesterday and new owner is flying in tomorrow from TX to pick it up.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
What bedrack is that?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I made it myself using a Thule ladder rack and a safari rack... along with a handful of fabricated stuff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts