Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have been around with a few other builds and this ones going a different route. I picked up a 07 350 rclb 4x4 for 3500 bucks. Pretty much a rust free truck for maryland standards lol.
Plan is to make it a short bed.
Goal is to make 500 hp and nitto 420s for more of a street truck look.
Paint will be something simple interior will just be cleaned.
Will have 5% tint all around and 30 on the windshield just like my 05 had.
Here some pics of what we are startin with

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Going to pick up a short bed Wednesday hopfully it's as good shape [rust free] as he says. Needs body work on passenger side but that's no big deal

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yours looks alot nicer than mine and mine has alot of miles.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,305 Posts
$3500 bucks! :Shocked: Makes me think my 06 reg cab is worth a whole lot less than I thought it was :sad:

Your truck looks exactly like what mine looked like, before my conversion.

Yours looks alot nicer than mine and mine has alot of miles.
Good luck with your build. Seems you sourced a short bed pretty fast. Those can be really hard to find, and very expensive. These things are a blast, you're gonna love it!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Pulled my trans to see what the problem was and found this. Seems to be the problem. Put in a new shift solenoid and bang just like new!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Picking up my steel front bumper and paintable grille tomorrow. Sold my chrome one and my grille today. Still haven't had a chance to get my be yet

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kid I got it from is from there but he is stationed at Dover Air Force base. He sold it because he was ordered over seas he only had it 30 daus

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Picked up bumper and grille today
Splitting my headlights for paint right now

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Split my lights painted them white which is color i will be painting the truck turned out good. Need to polish the lenses

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Definitely following this. Other build was BA and Shorties are awesome. Good luck! What all you have on the list?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I went with white for my headlights too! And tinted the marker lenses,
I love them!!
ImageUploadedByAG Free1415514157.382033.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looking forward to this.

I still think you got that truck for a steal; I am jealous. It was worth that in parts alone.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks I can't wait to start chopping it up.
Sold chrome bumper and grille for 300 sold bed for 500 paid 150 for my steel bumper and grille

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Can't wait to see this one! I love the paint on your crew cab, I would paint mine the same if we both were not in MD lol. Seriously though if you need some random parts let me know. I have a lot of stuff laying around after my build. Trans core, old afe intake, oil filter/fuel filter housing, egr delete kits, MTW stg 2 that needs rebuilt, ect...... Good luck with the build.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free Appz

1 - 20 of 250 Posts