Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would just put this on here, somebody might be in the market for a bike or know someone that is.
2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R for sale with only 7700 miles on it. The bike is beautiful and immaculate. Has nearly brand new tires on it, and had a complete service done this spring. Had fresh oil and a brand new battery installed as well as a recall for a new headgasket completed at that time. It has an Akropovic carbon fiber exhaust which looks awesome and sounds great on the bike. Bike has been maintained great and looks like new. Just having to sell because I have a bummed up shoulder and it is too painful to ride anymore and I really don't have the time. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Bike is located in Northeast, TN and asking price is $5500.

·
Firefighter Member
854 Posts
I would love to have this now that I am working full time and go to school full time so i'm driving a whole lot. Just money is the issue. If it changes soon i'll deffantly be gettin a hold of you. Good luck though

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well you can't borrow money any cheaper than you can right now. I will make you a great deal on it if you decide you can. That's why I had it..45-50MPG. Just can't ride it anymore and taking baby to daycare keeps me from riding it to work anymore.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thats a nice bike and just what i am lookin for, I looked at a brand new one in kingsport TN, a few weeks ago.. I live in Weber City Va, maybe 45 minutes or so from you.. Is that a firm price??

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats a nice bike and just what i am lookin for, I looked at a brand new one in kingsport TN, a few weeks ago.. I live in Weber City Va, maybe 45 minutes or so from you.. Is that a firm price??
Make me an offer on the bike, I just need to sell it bro. Get a like new bike for half of what a new one would cost.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would also entertain trade offers for this as well. Possibly an older truck(farm truck).
Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
What sounds fair to you man? This is the time to buy a bike, prices shoot up come spring ya know.
It's hard for me to make a fair offer because my cousin is part owner of a kawi dealer and treats me pretty well. Bought my current bike for $50 over what the dealer paid for it. Had to pay that because that is their rule for minimum they have to make on any new machine sale.

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
Still have?

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
Pm me with more pics

Take any trades?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts