·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year: 2007
Make: Ford
Model: F350 XLT W/Towing Package
Miles: 146,000
Reason For Selling: I am deploying in 3 weeks. I need it sold Before then.
Price: $15,500

Up for sale is my 2007 Ford F350 XLT 6.0L Powerstroke. This truck is extremely reliable and has never left me stranded. It is a crew cab Long bed decked out with a full towing package including a heavy duty receiver and built in-dash trailer brakes. Exterior shows little to no signs of wear, there is no rust on it what so ever! Interior is in great condition with one tear in the center seat but is repairable. I have a clean car fax on had for the buyer to look at and a maintenance log showing all work done to the truck. The oil has been changed every 5,000 miles with Rotella T6 5w-40 full synthetic, Motocraft filters, and Rev X oil additive. I have flushed the coolant system every other oil change (10,000) miles with Rotella ELC coolant. Fuel Filters are done every 20,000 miles.

Some upgrades done to the truck are:
-BRAND NEW 35x12.50x18 Kanati Mud Hog tires
-18x9" Raceline rims
- 2" leveling kit
- EGR DELETE
- 4" FloPro Straight Pipe exhaust
- 6" FloPro exhaust tip
- S&B cold air intake
- bullet proof Dummy Plugs
- Blue Spring (fuel pressure update)
-all 8 injectors 11/16/15
- CCV re route

I'm sure I'm missing things. I spent the money and took care of the common problems with the 6.0L engine. This truck is ready to run and drive. 4x4 air lockers work fine, everything is tight in the steering. All around great truck that will keep on running. I have a KBB report printed out for this truck with the suggested value at $18,961 I am asking $15,500!!!

Please feel free to call or text me for more info.
(908) 625-1667 my name is Cody. More pictures upon request.

Asking $15,500

Absolutely no trades!

Asphalt Automotive exterior Snow Road Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.