Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im look to replace the complete stereo with a plug and play with navigation and rear camera. Its a 2007 6.0 Diesel Super Duty. Does anybody have a picture and any suggestions on what unit works nice with this truck. Thank you , Joe

·
Registered
142 Posts
Here we go, i noted the post below. If i was to change anything, i would get the unit with more RAM. To navigation/youtube/TripTracker... it needs to connect to your phone for internet access. What sold me on the head unit was the price and that it had 2 bluetooth interfaces. I use one to monitor through the torque app and the other for my phone. I have other pictures of nav, radio, phone controls if needed.

But really, if you use the adapter for the console... any head unit that fits it will work. Then it becomes what options you want. For me i just couldn't spend $500-600 for a unit.

·
Premium Member
9,480 Posts
You can input your vehicle specs on crutchfields website. The stereo deck and speakers will come with all the wireharness adapters and din adapter free. They have great tech support too. I replaced the stereo/speakers on my current truck and other import/domestic cars trouble free too. The trucks equipment was replaced in 2016 and functions just as good as the day I installed it.

Reactions: Ronin

·
Registered
320 Posts
You can input your vehicle specs on crutchfields website. The stereo deck and speakers will come with all the wireharness adapters and din adapter free. They have great tech support too. I replaced the stereo/speakers on my current truck and other import/domestic cars trouble free too. The trucks equipment was replaced in 2016 and functions just as good as the day I installed it.
Another vote for Crutchfield, I've been one of their customers for nearly 30 years and while you might be able to save a few bucks here and there you can't be their customer service and technical assistance, it's second to none. They truly make it a plug and play experience which beats the pants over trying to ham and egg and cobble everything together off of Amazon, eBay, etc. and then crossing your fingers and hoping it all works out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts