Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2007 dodge crew cab 2500 FULL BUILT!!!!

912 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  mikey8865 
#1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a 2007 dodge 2500 its inferno red with black rockers this truck has tons of money invested and i dont have time to play anymore i own a car lot and it takes all my time! im looking to sell this truck or trade the motor is getting put back together and will be ready in prolly 3 weeks i had an injector mess up and now all the injectors are replaced and motor freshened up...truck is a cloth truck and should make with custom efi live tuning around a 1000rwhp will sell for $39,500 truck only has 60,xxx or trade for a 2010 up crew cab dodge diesel must b 4x4 and leather or 2008 up crew cab shortbed ford diesel must be leather!! call today at 573-429-8865 only pictures i have is on my phone so please text me or if someone wants i can text them the pictures and they can put them on here not sure how to!!

engine:
5.9 liter cummins engine bored .020 over
balanced rotating assembly
ported and polished head with zz custom fab intake
billet connecting rods (tts rods)
.020 over psitons with tts plating
hamilton big stick cam with tnew tappets and billet push rods
glacier diesel perfomance intake plate

fueling:
flux 5.1 injectors
ppe duel cp3 kit
two airdog 150/150 lift pumps (bought two becasue top cp3 is a dmax cp3 and wanted consistent fuel to each cp3)
smarty tnt-r programming

transmission:
goerend triple disk converter with a v10/v10 stall setup
opie phat input shaft
goerend billet output and intermediate shafts
goerend racing valve body
goerend billet steels and clutch packs

airflow:
s400 charger(built by chris from engineered diesel built for nitrous)
banks techni intercooler system with 3 piping
bankcs techni air plennum
5inch turbo back exhaust into dual stacks
stainless diesel exhaust manifold

exteriror:
fusion bumper
anzo led halo head lights and cab lights

wheels are 20x10 dc1 black and chrome with 33-1250-20 super swampper sts best pulling tires that 3 r 80% 1 is 50%

See less See more
#5 ·
x2 ^ kingranch89 i dont think you can handle that much truck... better stick to your yotas and mazada trucks.

#8 ·
for the right truck id like a 2012 and up ford super duty leather loaded with low miles 4x4 id also throw in a 2004 chevy duramax crew cab 4x4 its been straight axled with 18inches of lift and 40x15.50x20 toyo open countrys mts on a set of 20x12 xd black wheels with 136,000 has a super duty frondt end it will need a front drive shaft made would trade both trucks for a low mileage nice megacab

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.