Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my stock turbo with a wicked wheel 2 installed in it. I was having issues with white smoke, and when I first had it diagnosed by a shop, they immediately told me it was my turbo seals. So, I bought a KC Turbo 1.5 to replace it. I continued to have white smoke after replacing the turbo.. turns out I had cracked heads.

Anyway.. I'm not 100% sure the seals are bad. It seemed to function perfectly, aside from the smoke I was having, but I can't confirm it was because of the seals. It would be good with new seals, or a rebuild maybe? Or I guess you could use it as a core.

I'm asking $400 OBO plus shipping, although if you are local in central Indiana area, that would be preferred.

Also, I have an S&B cold air intake with the re-usable filter. It works perfect, but my shop replaced it when I had the heads done with a different one that they recommended. The filter needs to be cleaned, or you could just replace it.

Asking $200 OBO plus shipping for that.

Want this stuff gone, I have had it up on craigslist and haven't had much interest and I need the money for a Jeep project. You can contact me on here, but I would prefer you text me (Ryan) @ 765-341-0450.

If you feel like my prices are outrageous please PM me and let me know. I'm not here to rip anyone off, I am just not sure what to list them for. I searched multiple forums and was having a hard time finding old for sale threads to base it off of. Prices are OBO for that reason. Reasonable offers will be considered.

P.S. I know I don't have many posts and that scares people off.. every forum I'm on I use the same username, and the same username on ebay, and you can check out my posts and feedback on there and I mostly am on Ranger-Forums - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource if you want to check up on me. I've been burned before, so I completely understand.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S&B Sold.. Turbo still available

1 - 4 of 4 Posts