Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 6 disc out of my old 2006 F250. It works and was set up for steering wheel controls. Make me an offer or trade me something g for a 6.0 Excursion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt really have a number in mind but I looked on eBay. Let's start at 115 delivered in CONUS. If that doesn't work for you, shoot me an offer. I'm looking for some stuff for an excursion. Specifically taller rear blocks or an air suspension setup. But cash always works too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your zip code so I can figure out shipping. Let me check what that's going to run and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I honestly don't remember. I'll pull it out of the box tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it was a F250 with the taller deck then you don't need to look. I am looking for something for my 03 Excursion so that I can put the aux jack in. If it looks like this then I will need to pass.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok. 80 bucks shipped. PM me your address and I'll get it out to you. I'll shoot my address to you and you can just drop me a check or MO.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't do PayPal. Just PM me your address an I'll ship he radio tomorrow or Thursday. You can just send me a personal check, I trust that you won't do me wrong.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is this sold? I am interested as well.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
I'll piggyback On your thread. Lol. I have one from my 05 been on a shelf since late 05. Anyone interested pm me.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 19 of 19 Posts