Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Powerstrokers!

I'm looking to sell my truck. I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend of 3 years and I need to get finances in order to pay for the romantic get-a-way suprise and her engagement ring. I don't want to sell my truck, but will do what is needed to get her to be my special lady:).

My truck can be seen below in my signature and I can supply more pictures if needed. All included options are in my signature with the exception of my Springfield XD .40:hehe:

If you need any more information please ask and you shall receive! The truck has 20,000 miles and has remaining factory warranty. Tires have about 10,000 miles on them and are rotated every oil change. Located in Tampa, FL.

NADA - $34,000 stock
Black Book - N/A
Kelley Blue Book - $31,100 stock

~Bottom Line Price~
Asking $28,000

Sergio Castillejo
Project Engineer
Cortes Construction Services

[email protected]

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some information to add:

Toyo Open Country M/T tires have about 10,000 miles on them and are rotated every oil change. Full bumper-to-bumper factory warranty remaining until 36,000 miles. Full powertrain factory warranty remaining until 100,000 miles. Truck is professionally detailed every week and clay barred once every 2 months.

Full tow package with powered & heated side view mirrors and power rear-sliding window. Vanish ultra-low profile tonneau cover and BedRug carpet bed liner installed. SCT XCal 3 programmer with DJ's Diesel Performance tunning for increased gas mileage, horsepower and torque.

All maintenance records and receipts for aftermarket parts will be included. Solar guard window tint was professionally installed and is 5% (i.e. limo tint) and has full lifetime warranty from peeling or bubbling. Chrome 20" wheels are immaculate with no brake dust damage or pitting. Truck will be fully detailed inside and out (including engine bay) upon purchasing, free of charge.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am available 24 hours a day by email or phone.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Man Sergio hate to see you get rid of the ride but it is for a good purpose :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
DON'T DO IT !!!!

KEEP THE TRUCK, IT'LL NEVER TALK BACK! :lol:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man Sergio hate to see you get rid of the ride but it is for a good purpose :thumb:
Thanks brotha! I hate to sell it as it is exactly how I like, but you are right. It is for a good reason. I plan on purchasing another one down the road after I pop the question. This one will for sure be a 4x4 so I can lift it as high as some of the others on here:icon_ford:.

One thing will remain true and that is that this forum will always take priority in my days....just don't tell her that, please!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DON'T DO IT !!!!

KEEP THE TRUCK, IT'LL NEVER TALK BACK! :lol:
:rofl::rofl: I wish I could! Although it does have that 6" chrome tip now:look::tmi::roll1:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good Luck on the Sale man but hate to see you get rid of the truck its a nice rig! !
Thanks man...I'm almost 34% positive that I'm doing the right thing:hehe:. She will miss it too. But I think she'll forget all about it once she sees the ring I'll be gettin' her:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
~PICTURES~

I'll post more as I take them:icon_ford:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evening bump

I will consider all offers:beer:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
~Asking Price Reduced~

$30,000 O.B.O

Thanks in advance powerstrokers:beer:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
$30k?!
Damit i want it!
Wait, is it 4x4?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$30k?!
Damit i want it!
Wait, is it 4x4?
Unfortunately, no...but I do hope it doesn't discourage the sale too much:icon_ford:

If this is an issue I can adjust the price as needed:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone care to make an offer?:beer:

Sergio:icon_ford:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
i was just doing the math and i could sell mine, pay off the bank, buy yours and only owe like 14k but i just can't own a 2 wheel drive...sorry man It is a sweet truck though!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evening bump

If anyone feels like making an offer please don't hesitate. I can only go so low before this deal passes up:thumb:

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
~Final Asking Price~

$28,000 bottom line

Sergio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sergio,
I was wondering, once you get married will you change your handle? :hehe::hehe:
Maybe:ILOVESOCCERMOM :dunno:

Hahahaha, if the mods let me then I guess I'll have to! I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of gonnamakerasoccrmom:hehe::hehe:

Sergio

·
Registered
189 Posts
i know what it takes to keep you ride looking that clean looks like you have taken care of it...if it was 4x4 i would think about it but its not...good looking though

1 - 20 of 25 Posts