Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just testing the waters. 12" lift with 4-link up front, 22" chromies with 40" Nittos, also comes with a new set of Toyos ready to go on. Airaid intake, 4" down pipe, straight exhuast, SCT tuner, EGR Delete. Offroad lights behind grille, recon cab lights, limo tint all around. Much more just ask. Pretty firm on $38,000.

·
Registered
929 Posts
how many miles on it??

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Looks damn good. Good luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I forgot the important stuff. opps. It's sitting on 104,000 with 3:73 gears. I was going to put different gears, but it gets good mileage and still pulls my show truck and 18ft car hauler with ease. I'll go snap some pix with the lights on here in a minute. I also have a A.R.E. camper top and Magna Flow muffler that can go too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pictures don't do the lights justice. I like to cruise with the markers and fogs on so that's why the fogs are so bright and bluish, cab lights have LED bulbs to match mirrors. they're actually headlight bulbs that I made fit the foglight hole, done about a year ago, so they've lasted .

picture with the camper

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like your taste! Should of gotten a long bed though! ;-)

·
Registered
36 Posts
anymore pictures of the truck with the camper on it? trying to decide if i want to get one or not

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
thats not the king ranch grill on that truck did you swap it out

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, but it's just a stock grill, I liked it better and had a buddy that wanted to trade so we did.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
good luck on the sale...38,000 on an 06 with over 100k is gonna be hard right now...my 05 in my sig sold for just under 20k

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah I hear ya. It's just for sale, not really trying hard. Everything has it's price and that's mine. lol. I'd actually miss it if it did sale. Thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well guys, it's been a while since i've worked and I'm ready to just go back to school... So.... The truck now has 111,500 miles, a new oil cooler, new head gaskets, programmer turned down to tow mode and ready to sell. I'll let you call the bank and pay the loan. $26,500. All the things that go wrong on these trucks have been fixed, i would expect this truck to run many, many miles trouble free.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I like to cruise with the markers and fogs on so that's why the fogs are so bright and bluish
do u mean u are running no daytime running lights, or driving lights what ever you want to call them? ive been trying to figure out how to get rid of them

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Sweet looking truck

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't think Texas trucks were equipped with daytime runnin lights? It's a F250, but I thought the only difference was suspension, and all mine has been replaced with different coils and springs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hmmm theres gotta be a way

·
Registered
642 Posts
What brand cap/topper is on your truck?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts