Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the time has come that I need to sell my baby. I do not have a need for the truck right now and with a baby on the way need something more practical. This truck is beautiful, 21,xxx miles( I am still driving it). It is a crew cab, lariat, 156" wb single wheel. It is the amarillo package(yellow with black heated leather). I ordered new and it has NEVER been in an accident or had ANY paint work. HPOP o ring just replaced by dealer and that is the only thing it has been in for. still has plenty of warranty. It has 6 disc, tow command, 6.0 diesel, auto 4x4, power rear slider, sunroof, heated leather. The truck is also a VIRGIN, never chipped, stock exhaust. It has an extang bed cover, ventshades and a leveling kit.Drives like new, smells new. it is perfect with one small rock chip behind rear door, cant see unless pointed out. I love this truck but its time to get something that makes more sense for me right now. Price is 33,900. It is very hard to find an amarillo for this price unless it has 60,000 + miles on it. feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank You

1 - 2 of 2 Posts