Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
@Ronin guess it's a good deal this wasn't your build now isn't it? Why feel the need to come on and bash somebody else's build?
Nope, not my build but my opinion, which, last I checked, I'm entitled to. I'll assume you're not a biker and have never had to deal with idiotic offsets like this launching things at you like a missile; wearing a full face helmet has saved me on several occasions. So in addition to looking ridiculous it's also illegal, like I said.

Don't post and ask for opinions/feedback if all you want is smoke blown up your backside. I dealt with my share of haters with my previous two rides; some folks didn't like that I lowered/leveled a 4X4 and my custom Excursion really brought out some hate too and guess what? I could give a flying handshake less. My builds are for me and not to make other people feel good about themselves and I expect others to likewise not be thin-skinned snowflakes, that's what the mileage threads on the Prius forums are for...

I've said my peace about Cal128's build and won't comment further to you or anyone else...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nope, not my build but my opinion, which, last I checked, I'm entitled to. I'll assume you're not a biker and have never had to deal with idiotic offsets like this launching things at you like a missile; wearing a full face helmet has saved me on several occasions. So in addition to looking ridiculous it's also illegal, like I said.

Don't post and ask for opinions/feedback if all you want is smoke blown up your backside. I dealt with my share of haters with my previous two rides; some folks didn't like that I lowered/leveled a 4X4 and my custom Excursion really brought out some hate too and guess what? I could give a flying handshake less. My builds are for me and not to make other people feel good about themselves and I expect others to likewise not be thin-skinned snowflakes, that's what the mileage threads on the Prius forums are for...

I've said my peace about Cal128's build and won't comment further to you or anyone else...
I respect your opinions and feedback, but I actually never asked for it. Go ahead and take jabs at my truck that looks like “azz” and my (fake) SRT Jeep if that’s what you enjoy doing.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts