Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided I want to get a 2011 Superduty and start the mod process all over again. I have over $53K in mods all documented with Receipts. All of the details and pictures can be seen in the ebay ad I relisted. This is probably the 5th time it has been listed and it hovers between $35K to $37K but has yet to meet my reserve which is just a little bit more. For someone familiar with all of the mods done to my truck or can't keep things stock, this is the truck for you. I will take the hit on all of the aftermarket parts and YOU WILL GET AN AWESOME TRUCK FOR AN EVEN BETTER PRICE. I want just under $40K. PRICE REDUCED TO $38.1K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-F-250-Over-53K-Custom-Mods-MONSTER-TRUCK-KING-COIL-OVERS-/170534785221?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27b4aa50c5#ht_1694wt_1165

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
HAH....that side emblems fantastic

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAH....that side emblems fantastic
Thanks, the second line that is hard to see in the picture says "The Factory". All three badges are currently covered because I do a lot of work in schools and the teachers and administrators just don't get it, lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hahaha thats badass, sexy truck too :thumb:

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Thats an awesome truck but i'm only about 40k short of being able to buy it off of ya.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Relisted on Ebay.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
relisted again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump: Save yourself a ton on the mods!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey man
you on socaltrucks.com also?
where's your location so I can check it out on Craig's list?
thanks man

·
Registered
61 Posts
ok, nevermind...used your Craig'slist link
thanks man

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
111 Posts
When you got the head replaced did you put stock head studs back on or better aftermarket ones?

Is there still warranty on the motor and trans?

Bad A** truck. Im gonna talk to my bank next week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When you got the head replaced did you put stock head studs back on or better aftermarket ones?

Is there still warranty on the motor and trans?

Bad A** truck. Im gonna talk to my bank next week.
The truck got new heads, gaskets and the newest style factory TTY bolts that are supposed to be better than the previous version TTY bolts used. Ideally it would have been great if they put the ARP head studs in, but then that would have voided any future warranty work. There is a powertrain warranty that is good for 100K and is still in effect. The trans I do not believe is part of that, however I am sure someone else can confirm or deny this.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Awesome truck!! Have to ask where you got the badges.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 33 Posts