Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this a few weeks ago just to scope interest, but now I've decided I need this thing gone, so if anybody is interested, PM me with an offer. I will remove any add-ons and adjust the price accordingly or sell it complete. I'd like to keep the camper top if a buyer didn't want it since I'm going to buy an older super duty to use for work once I sell mine. I'd actually consider a trade for an older (99+) 4x4 long bed super duty plus cash too.

The truck is a 2006 F-250 crew cab Lariat long bed 4x4 FX4 Powerstroke with approximately 53k miles and almost new tires. It has all power options, auto climate control, dual power seats, leather, captain's chairs, electric pedals, backup sensors, Tow Command, sliding rear window, full running boards, two tone paint, tinted windows, bedliner, and block heater. I have almost 9 grand in additions, most added only in the last few months including

-Banks Monster Exhaust 4" stainless turbo back exhaust ($700)
-SCT Xcal2 with all DJ's tunes plus all of Eric's Xtreme tunes ($400 + $135)
-Quadzilla Commander mounted in a pillar pod ($350)
-Jason Cyber bed cap with full height curved glass windows, slam shut lift gate, fold-down sliding front window, and full carpeted headliner ($1800)
-Pioneer Avic-Z1 multimedia navigation receiver ($1600)
-Pioneer ND-BT1 Bluetooth modiule ($120)
-Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM Navtraffic tuner ($200)
-Pioneer CD-IB200ii Ipod adapter ($50)
-Pac Audio SWI-PS steering wheel adapter ($75)
-2 Pairs MB Quart QSC-213 5.25" separates ($550)
-Alpine V-12 MRD-F345 Amplifier 300 watts RMS ($280)
-Alpine V-12 MRD-M605 sub amp 600 watts RMS ($290)
-4 Kicker CVR8 8 inch subwoofers in a custom box ($350)
-Crime Guard 750i5 alarm with 2 way paging remote ($200)
-All Kicker and Monster cable power cables and interconnects ($300)
-License plate frame backup camera with infrared illumination ($120)
-Aux 110 watt backup lights mounted on receiver hitch ($30)
-Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade 275/70R18 OWL tires ($921)
-Weathertech full Floorliner front and rear mats ($175)

-Total add ons $8646, and that's not including any of the small stuff needed to install anything or the time.

The truck has never been wrecked or abused, has always been well maintained, and has always been kept clean and waxed. I am the second owner, and the truck has spent all its life in Texas with short stints in Kentucky. 99% of the time I've run the economy tune. It runs and shifts just like brand new. Everything on the truck functions perfectly. The interior even still smells new and is almost factory perfect. The tires only have a few thousand highway miles on them. The sound system sounds great and was installed with a lot of care. I have over 70 hours labor just installing the sound system alone. I have all of the factory parts including the radio, exhaust, rear seat rack, and floor mats. They could all be reinstalled if desired with no evidence anything was ever there.

I posted some pics here: 2006 F-250 Lariat pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Several of the pics were taken before the new stuff was installed, but they're all I have right now. I will try to get some more pics posted soon. I'm out of town now but will get some posted next week.

I'd like to get 35k for it with everything, but I'll entertain any reasonable offer, even if the buyer wants everything back stock.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts