Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys so I was wondering if it was possible to run a dual icon/dr steering stabilizer meant for a 2005 on my 2000? I like the brackets alot more than the 2000 brackets, they're very plain looking on the beginner years.

helpe me

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok let me rephrase that, I ONLY want to use the RIZE axle brackets, nothing else, Id use the normal mounting points for the ends just want something nice for the middle.

would that work?

Chad

·
Banned
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well eventually Im putting crossover and a straight tie rod on it, so it will work than I just hate the look of the plain pooperlift brackets, they're boring and Im trying to spice up my suspension a little. I like the look of the aluminum brackets on the rize. Im trying to figure out if Ill be able to use it now, but it looks like it with the way I have mine pushed downward a little.....also DC you think it'd be a bad idea to chrome a few things underneath? as far as the drag link and the tie rod when I get the crossover steering? not the actual bolt end but the bar itself...I want some mag hytec diff covers and Im ordering the OUO rear axle truss eventually from you guys as well as the OUO traction blocks and the OUO adjustable carrier bearing drop.

let me know please.

thanks Dan

also dumb ? how does your guys' buying work? do you offer a military discount?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.