Smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light
Harley Davidson Grille
Harley Davidson headlights
Emblems painted black, f-350 inlays are red
18"XD Hoss wheels
Brand new 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's
Readylift Leveling kit
Rhino/Line-X bed liner
It will also come with the stock wheels and a set of Cooper Discoverer tires. They are 80-90 % tread. The spare is included, it has a BF Goodwrench on it.

I had this truck studded about 5,000 miles ago. The heads were pressure tested and shaved .007. I also had a new oil cooler installed, updated STC fitting for the HPOP, and updated turbo oil drain tube. All of the work was done by Crossville Ford in Crossville Tennessee. I have EVERY RECEIPT for the work done to this truck. The truck does have a salvaged title. If you would like an OASIS report from Ford I would be glad to provide the vin through PM. Oil has been changed regularly, I have only used Motocraft filters in the truck. It has 71,xxx miles on it. I drive it daily. New price is 18,500. I could take the wheels, tires and leveling kit off to knock off the price. Located in Livingston TN

Call 931-397-3608

Jake

9-15-10 ************ I found the truck I want, I need to move this. Make me a reasonable offer. ************

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm guessing tan interior too??? Splain the salvaged title a little more too if you don't mind. Thanks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing tan interior too??? Splain the salvaged title a little more too if you don't mind. Thanks.
Actually, the interior is black. I'll get some pictures by Thursday.

The salvage, I don't know much about. I know there was no frame damage. There was body damage just about everywhere except for the front end and the top. The whole truck was painted though, I am assuming to make sure the paint would match. I seen pictures of it when it was wrecked from the guy I bought it from, and I should have attained copies of them but I didn't think of it at the time.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I am going to have to pass.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ah that is an awesome looking truck!!!! I won't be looking to get another PSD till next spring, but good luck with the sale! Hopefully I can find one as tastefully done as this one next spring.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Are you running any aftermarket programming??? This is very tempting mainly due to the EGR delete and head studs. Mileage is a bit higher than I was looking for but, the price seems reasonable. I'll have to stew over this for a bit.

*Edit* saw Innovative tuned in your signature...

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It's not really cleaned up in these pics, and they're old but here is what the interior looks like.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Are you running any aftermarket programming??? This is very tempting mainly due to the EGR delete and head studs. Mileage is a bit higher than I was looking for but, the price seems reasonable. I'll have to stew over this for a bit.

*Edit* saw Innovative tuned in your signature...

mileage is a bit higher than i would like "lmao" good looking truck and have seen it in cookeville several times before it had the wheels and lift if it is the one i'm thinking of.you ever see that 03 that had the 09 conversion on it that was one of my old trucks.

but none the less very very nice ride.:thumb:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks... To the top

·
Registered
281 Posts
Exactly what I am looking for, but can't do anything for a couple months. Hopefully for you it will be soild by then, but if not. hmmmm. I will be back.

Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
This really is a great deal, the studs and EGR alone is 3k plus in parts and labor... If for some odd reason this is still in your possession after the first of the year I might be taking a flight down there to pick it up and drive it home. But like the previous person said, I doubt it will still be available.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It may still be in my possession, just not for sale. I may be putting some of Casserly's 190's in it here soon.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Nice rig...

Love the KO clip... :thumb:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Will you keep the stock Turbo, or upgrade it?
It will stay stock until I get the $ to upgrade. I think I have about half way decided to keep it, I love this truck. It's the first one I have owned that was " built, not bought " so that makes it special to me.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I may trade for the right 7.3. 2000-2001 model I would prefer a manual, a few mods, mileage around 150,000. I am in the process of buying a quad, so I am ready to start racing again. Show me what you have.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts