Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:icon_ford:2005 F250 CCSB Lariat FX4. Truck is in excellent Condition and drives like a new one. Has no rust and everything works like it should. Mileage on truck is 152,XXX and will go up. I still owe some on the truck, we'll have to go through the bank to get the title but my bank is really easy to work with. I'd really like to sell the truck to someone on the forum because you guys know how to treat these trucks and know the right maintenance they need. Price reduced 16000

Performance Mods/ Exterior
-SCT X3 with custom tunes from Vivian and Eric (tunes written for non-studded truck)
-MBRP 4 inch turbo back exhaust
-S&B CAI
-Complete new EGR system and Oil Cooler replaced by Ford Dealer at 141, 000 miles
-New FICM by FICMrepair.com (replaced September 26th)
-All new glow plugs (replaced September 26th also)
-Top Gun Customz 2 inch front leveling kit
-New tie rods on both passenger and driver's side
-2 new batteries (October 7th)
-Edge CTS gauges
-35X12.50X17 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ tires (August 30th, less than a thousand miles on them)
-B&W gooseneck hitch in bed
-New EBC Green stuff brakes all the way around (October 15th)
-Shell Rotella T6 synthetic oil and Motorcraft filters always.

Interior
-Interior is in great shape, No stains in carpet. Leather is in good shape. Driver's side seat has one small rip but that is the only flaw in the interior.

Located in Oneida, Tn. About an hour north of Knoxville on I-75. Any questions PM me. Call or text 423-215-6650, My name is Brian.:icon_ford: Thanks
Price 16000

· Registered
595 Posts
I really like you truck. Exactly what I had but white. It just burned up a few weeks ago. I wish I could make you a offer right now. I'm still dealing with the damn ins. for mine.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks buddy, sorry to here about your truck. Give me a shout when you get everything done with the insurance company. I might still have it.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I had the egr and oil cooler replaced I had Ford go ahead and check the head bolts and gaskets. They checked out okay so no problems there. And EOTs&ECT are in check as you can tell in pic I took of the gauges.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure on that, they just told me they were good. Idk how they checked

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.