Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Ford F350 Superduty 4x4 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Amarillo Edition – 79,000 miles. This is a limited edition truck; only 1500 were made in 2005. The truck has been completely upgraded and customized with the highest quality components – no expense spared. The engine has been built with all parts necessary for “bulletproofing” the 6.0L Powerstroke. Just spent approx $20K having it all done (I have receipts). The heads and head gaskets, radiator and cooling lines, oil cooler, and alternator are all brand new. Installed: ARP head stud kit, EGR delete w/ up-pipe, Garret Powermax upgraded turbo, Banks intercooler kit w/ high-ram large intake elbow and 3.5” boost tubes, Airaid air intake, turbo back 4” stainless steel Hog exhaust system w/ 6” chrome tip (sounds like a jet engine w/ throaty V8 under WOT). Engine management and tuning with SCT touch screen w/ 3 custom tunes from Innovative Diesel (Tow, Street, and Extreme Street). The suspension was all done by Custom Motorsports in Corona, CA: 7” custom lift with yellow powder coated sway bar, drop brackets, coil springs, radius arms and ladder bars (w/ flame cutouts), dual chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks in front, single chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks in the rear, and dual chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks for steering stabilizers. Mag-Hytec differential covers front and rear, 3.73 gears. Firestone air bags in the rear with onboard compressor / tank and in-cab air control w/ gauge. Also tied into the air system is an air valve at each wheel for airing up the tires. Weld Chey3.5” boost tubes, Airaid air intake, turbo back 4” stainless steel Hog exhaust system w/ 6” chrome tip (sounds like a jet engine w/ throaty V8 under WOT). Engine management and tuning with SCT touch screen w/ 3 custom tunes from Innovative Diesel (Tow, Street, and Extreme Street). The suspension was all done by Custom Motorsports in Corona, CA: 7” custom lift with yellow powder coated sway bar, drop brackets, coil springs, radius arms and ladder bars (w/ flame cutouts), dual chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks in front, single chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks in the rear, and dual chrome Fox remote reservoir shocks for steering stabilizers. Mag-Hytec differential covers front and rear, 3.73 gears. Firestone air bags in the rear with onboard compressor / tank and in-cab air control w/ gauge. Also tied into the air system is an air valve at each wheel for airing up the tires. Weld Cheyenne 8 20” chrome rims with 37” Toyo Open Country tires. Color matched door handles and fender flares, billet grill, and AMP Research power steps that come down when the door is opened. Recon blacked out LED mirror signals, tail lights, and 3rd brake light. LED interior lighting, step lights, and front turn signals. 6000K McCulloch HID headlights and fog lights. PIAA Platinum Series 1900X superwhite Plasma driving lights mounted under rear bumper for trailer hitch lighting. Blue neon underglow, and Whelen strobe kit front and rear just for fun. ISSPro Performax gauge system w/ Trans Temp, EGT, and Boost gauges on the A-pillar. Boston Acoustics component speakers front and rear, 4 Kicker sub woofers in custom enclosure, 2 power amplifiers w/ front mounted bass control knob, 2x headrest monitors, Kenwood double din touch screen DVD head unit with navigation and activated Sirius Satellite, and a Viper alarm system with remote start. Black leather interior with dual power seats in front. Carbon fiber interior accents, Harley Davidson edition gauge cluster, factory trailer brake system, rear view camera setup for watching trailer hitch as you backup, rear parking sensors, cruise control, cold AC, power windows & locks, power sunroof, heavy duty rubber floormats. This truck is in excellent condition and runs perfectly (tons of power)! It is a show truck, never offroaded or abused, only used to tow the toys. This truck has been in the 2005 SEMA show, and on an episode of CSI. It turns heads everywhere it goes! ATTENTION CA Buyers: There is no way this truck will legitimately pass smog in CA! You will need to find someone who can pass it for you or register it out of state. Located in Wrightwood, CA (20ish miles from Ontario, CA). Asking $35K.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
Thats one heck of a nice truck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ryan!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Beautiful truck... Fair price for the mileage and condition

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow very nice!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I definitely put a lot of heart and soul into her... The recent birth of my second child resulted in my wife telling me it's time to sell the beast.

·
Don't you worry about it
2017 F250
8,336 Posts
gorgeous truck!!! Looks new!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
sweet truck, looks like you have a nail in your front left tire though

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Macoyle! Yeah, I noticed it when I was taking the pics. It was actually a short screw that only went into the meat of the tread. I already backed it out...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's one hell of a compliment! Thanks Maz!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts