Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Would it be any different than the other install threads?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
522 Posts
1. If I wanted to purchase these Harley headlights for my '02, do you also offer the conversion harnesses?

2. Do you offer a forum member discount?

I'm looking for black headlights for my 2002 F250. I can't decide between going direct fit replacements for 99-04 or going all in and modifying my header panel and going 05-07. I've been shopping eBay, Amazon, etc. Just don't know if there is really any quality difference between all the different sellers or if they will all be just about the same.

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
The 05- Harley headlights I have sitting in my garage (awaiting sufficient procrastination time) from 1A appear to be of high quality
I picked up a set of adapters off fleabay

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
1. If I wanted to purchase these Harley headlights for my '02, do you also offer the conversion harnesses?

2. Do you offer a forum member discount?

I'm looking for black headlights for my 2002 F250. I can't decide between going direct fit replacements for 99-04 or going all in and modifying my header panel and going 05-07. I've been shopping eBay, Amazon, etc. Just don't know if there is really any quality difference between all the different sellers or if they will all be just about the same.
We currently do not have a promo code or a discount, but we do offer free shipping and a lifetime warranty on headlights.

If you have questions or need help i can answer them for you.

Tony

·
Registered
522 Posts
We currently do not have a promo code or a discount, but we do offer free shipping and a lifetime warranty on headlights.

If you have questions or need help i can answer them for you.

Tony
Thanks for the information Tony. I decided to order a set from 1A the other day. Ordered the connectors on eBay. Guess I need to grab some H13 bulbs now.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for the information Tony. I decided to order a set from 1A the other day. Ordered the connectors on eBay. Guess I need to grab some H13 bulbs now.
Thank you for your order. Have a great day!

Tony

21 - 30 of 30 Posts