Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2004 Ford F-250 4x4 that I need to sell. It's got the 6.0 Powerstroke (early mdl "whistler" turbo) and 5 speed Auto with 149,000 miles. This truck is by far the nicest truck I've ever owned but I simply don't drive it and would like to free up that monthly payment. It's the Lariat package and has leather power windows, locks, heated dual power seats, power sliding back window, power adjustable foot pedals, and sunroof. The truck has the 8 foot bed and has a Line-x bedliner and a flip-up gooseneck hitch. All of the TSB's and recalls have been done on the truck as well. I think I still have the Oasis Report and maintenance records too.

It's never been off road and the only time I've used 4wd is to get up a ramp with my 6,000lb boat. The only time I currently drive this truck is towing the boat or in traffic to work occasionally and my mileage is 14.1-14.5 mpg. I did get 20 mpg on a trip to Huntsville.

I could go on about how immaculate this truck is, you won't be dissapointed! I'm asking $16,000 firm so I can pay off my note.

I'm located right outside of Birmingham, AL and you can contact me via email jamesrouhani at gmail. com

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Very nice truck good luck with the sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts